Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need some serious help.

Not that I want it, obviously, because I'm totally okay with a lot of the things that I think/do (which would be why I have a blog that absolutely no one reads. But seriously - there as got to be something wrong with me if I will walk five blocks away from my school to go to Starbucks to reply to someone I RP with that lives in a different country.

For those who don't know what RP means, it's the shorthand for 'roleplay'. Something I do often and with little to no shame. The particular RP partner that I will go to any length to reply to because I love her dearly, lives in England and probably has just as much, if not more, dedication than I do because she'll stay up and RP until 1 A.M. or later her time. I seriously admire her for that. Granted, I will do that same thing but it's a little more impressive when it's 9:00 P.M. my time and 1:00 A.M. hers. 

Anyway, I have a problem. But I don't really have a problem with having a problem. I couldn't. It's who I am. And if she someone finds this - you are awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. <3

P.S. - New Favorite Song^

~*~artificialmoonlight~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment